Practice Areas in Florida
The Palm Beach personal injury attorneys of Trelles & Bichler assist accident victims and their families in seeking compensation from the party or parties responsible for causing harm and injuries. When individuals, companies, government entities, or other parties cause an injury because of negligent, reckless, or careless behavior, that party or individual may be held liable for the financial losses and non-economic damages caused by their actions.
Fighting for Your Legal Right to Fair and Just Compensation
If you are injured in an accident caused by someone else’s negligence, Florida law provides a way for you to recover compensation. Our Palm Beach County personal injury lawyers handle injury cases involving:
- Auto Accidents
- Drunk Driving Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Trucking Accidents
- Slip/Trip & Fall Accidents
- Wrongful Death
- Medical Malpractice
- Nursing Home Negligence
- Storm Damage Claims
- Work Accidents
Florida’s Statutes of Limitations limit the time to file claims for injuries and damages. Failing to file a claim before the deadline causes you to lose your right to pursue a claim against the party who caused you harm. The deadline to file personal injury claims varies depending on the type of claim. It is always best to contact a Florida personal injury attorney as soon as possible to discuss your legal rights and your options for receiving compensation for a claim.
Compensation for Injuries and Damages
Each injury claim is unique. Several factors determine the compensation you may receive for your claim. Factors that may impact the amount of money you may receive for your accident claim include:
- The type of injury sustained
- The severity of your injury
- The amount of your financial losses
- The nature and extent of medical treatment for your injuries
- Whether you sustained a permanent impairment or disability
- The amount of insurance coverage available for your claim
- Whether you contributed to the cause of your injury
- The applicable injury laws for your case
- The parties involved in your claim
As experienced Palm Beach County personal injury lawyers, we strongly advocate for your right to receive full compensation for all injuries, losses, and damages. The Trelles & Bichler legal team thoroughly investigates each claim to identify the liable parties and gather evidence to build a strong case. It is our goal to maximize the compensation you receive for your claim.
Protecting the Rights of Injury Victims in Florida
An accident happens in a second, but the negligence or wrongdoing of another party can change your life forever. Through no fault of your own, your life is turned upside down. You are unable to work or care for your family. You are in pain and under an enormous amount of stress. You need help from a reliable, competent, and experienced team of legal professionals.
At Trelles & Bichler, we understand how stressful and frustrating it is to be injured in an accident. Our attorneys use all available resources to protect your best interests. We devote our time and resources to pursuing your legal claim, so that your focus can remain on attaining a complete physical recovery from your injuries.
No Recovery, No Fee. Our Promise!
Schedule An Appointment, Call (561) 299-HURT Today!
- Work Accidents LEARN MORE
- Storm Damage LEARN MORE
- Nursing Home Negligence LEARN MORE
- Medical Malpractice LEARN MORE
- Wrongful Death LEARN MORE
- Slip/Trip and Fall Accidents LEARN MORE
- Trucking Accidents LEARN MORE
- Motorcycle Accident Attorney LEARN MORE
- Drunk Driving Accidents LEARN MORE
- Automobile Accidents LEARN MORE